Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

This Broken Vessel

Good morning all! I pray that this post finds you all going deeper with our God and King. I offer up today another poem. One day soon I will sit down and share some amazing God stories ... but for now ...


This Broken Vessel


Holy Redeemer
Wonderful One
Paid in love
with the blood
of His Son
the cost of my ransom
the weight of my sin
nailed to the cross
to bring life within
this broken vessel
for a glorious King
now poured out inside me
to His glory brings
this broken being
unfit and lost
forfeiting all
for the life of
Christ's Cross.

- Lisa 2010

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

You have a wonderful gifting;) He is using it to glorify Himself!

Heidi said...

Just wanted to say "thanks" for leaving a comment on my Proverbs 31 blog. It was very encouraging! By the way...that poem is beautiful!